Flight of the Conchords: Tears of a Rapper
A few questions for you:
- Do you make dinner for your friends and then don’t even get a thank you?
- Do you have trouble finding a wet suit that fits?
- Do you find you are not taken seriously as a rapper?
- Are your friends all too busy to hang out with you?
- Have you ever been told that you look like a llama?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, you may relate to the feelings expressed in the following video. And if you answered ‘No’ to all of the above, well, just stop reading now and go back to your perfect life. Unless of course you want to see how to successfully work the word ‘casserole’ into a rap.
This is “Hurt Feelings” from Season 2, Episode 3.
You could of said something nice about my profiteroles.
Filed under: videos | Leave a Comment
Tags: flight of the conchords